Introduction to Exploratory Testing Specialist
Introduction to Exploratory Testing
Welcome to the Exploratory Testing course!
This course was developed using Tosca Version 11.1 but is optimized to run on the most current version.
Before you begin this training:
In order to complete this training, you will need to have Tricentis Tosca installed on your machine, as well as a valid license. A training license to complete the courses in the Tricentis School is available. Please see the FAQs for details on how you can request this.
Internet Explorer Changes
This course has been
developed using Internet Explorer, however, you may wish to use another browser
to complete this course. For more information on how to steer other browsers,
Please complete the following steps:
- This training is made up of 7 lessons. Each lesson has a lesson video and an exercise for you to practice your skills.
- There are solution videos for the exercises. These are grouped into 4 videos:
- Solution video one covers lessons 1-2
- Solution video two covers lessons 3-4
- Solution video three covers lessons 5
- Solution video four covers lessons 6-7
- Watch the video to learn about the lesson topic and then complete the exercises to practice the topic. Finally watch the solution video to see how we would complete the exercise.
- The training is based upon our sample Web Shop application found at: http://demowebshop.tricentis.com
- All training elements (notes, lessons, exercises, assessments etc.) from each Course Section must be completed before the exam is accessible. Please always click the "Complete and continue" button in the top right hand corner of the screen once you have completed each lesson to move on to the next one.
- At the end of the course is one final exam, which can be found in the Exam section. Be aware there are exercise specific questions within the exam. If you have not completed the full training including all exercises you will not be able to answer these questions.
- On successful completion of the Exam, your certificate will be available in the navigation pane on the left hand side of the screen.
- For further information reference the Introduction video.
Enjoy the training!